General Program Overview
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Training
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training
- Both classes deliver the knowledge needed to take the PMP® exam. It covers the knowledge areas, process groups, inputs, tools/techniques and outputs contained in The Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments. The training is delivered by highly experienced project managers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Pre-Requisites
- A secondary degree (high school diploma or global equivalent) AND at least 1,500 hours of project experience.
- 23 hours of project management education by time of exam (This can be completed via our course).
Project Management Professional (PMP)® Pre-Requisites
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
- A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- A secondary diploma (high school or global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMP, CAPM, and PMBOK are a registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.